Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Holiday Essentials


Dress: M&S; Hat: H&M; Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets; Shoes: New Look; Cardigan: New Look; Bag: Topshop; Sunglasses: Topshop;
HONG KONG SUN

To those who don't know, I'm going to Hong Kong for 10 days next month with a university friend. 10 days isn't enough but I'll be taking the touristy route, taking him to the famous places as well as dragging him shopping with me. Poor him. I will be visiting family as well whilst I'm out there. It'll be like Rush Hour 2 according to him but without the action (He's a big Rush Hour fan). Doesn't sound as exciting does it? Call me Jackie Chan!

First of all, I must remember to pack light! I always make this mistake and purchase an obscene amount leading to a jam packed suitcase close to exploding. Luckily I haven't been over the baggage limit as of yet. I have decided that I won't be purchasing much as I can't think of anything that I want or need. But will see what happens when I'm there. The image above is a part of what I'm planning to take and or make a cheeky holiday essential purchase before jetting off.

I can't remember what the weather is like in mid April but I do remember that it will be hot and humid as I won't be use to the climate over there with a possibility of cool days. This calls for a say hi to my relatives and ask about the weather conversation. I will have to do a what's in my suitcase post when the panicking and packing nightmare starts. Right now, I'm planning and jotting outfits down, what and what not to take. Difficult decision.

Delicious food is waiting for me! Are you going on any holidays this year?

31 comments:

  1. I love those sunglasses! I don't have any for summer yet and Topshop seems to be the place to go! Great post :)

    www.sarahsbeautyemporium.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Tbh M&S is not somewhere where I ever purchase clothing but after seeing this beaut I might have to start. I'm quite surprised actually lol :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this set you put together! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is stunning! I love the whole outfit! Have a fabulous time lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love the bag & black sandal heels! the whole outfit would look amazing (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress! I'm in love with the dress <3
    I wish I could visit Hong Kong as well ^^

    gig love <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous! Have fun in HK, love the shoes!

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely trip in HK babe! =) dont forget to bring water mist sprays since it can get quite hot there..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have an amazing time away. I'd love to go to Hong Kong. Absolutely love your fedora and the maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bag!! It looks so pretty!! Have fun in Hong Kong!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love that dress!...Have a great time in Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shades are a must - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress and the hat caught my eye! Have a safe trip with your friend! gig

    ReplyDelete
  14. maxi dress are so in for the summer! :) the bag, want! :)

    - from gig
    www.swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh God! The only thing I can think about now is food! :D Please enjoy them on behalf of me too! Have a safe and lovely journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet collection :3

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those caged sandals are too cute - That's just the kind of cute but functional heel I'll be wearing all Spring! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  19. How you put it together, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never been to Hong Kong but i think that you'r advice are usefull
    Gig love
    Travel and Fashion Tips

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the maxi dress and the sunglasses! Have fun in Hongkong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. great look and I agree with you on these essentials - love the dress :) - http://www.carolinefashionstyling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. We do not have anything planned as yet except for a week long break in Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know if I'll go on holiday this year but I suggest you just bring some mix and match items. That's what works for me best. I love the selection in the pic too

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like that gladiator alike sandal...i have been eyeing to buy one here..but i cant find my size...sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah 10 days is never enough for HK.. there is so much to shop !! :D

    giglove, www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the ideas. But since spring will soon come, I prefer colorful outfits and things to use.

    GIG Love
    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wish to visit hongkong!too! I heard shopping and street food there is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I know ten days won't be enough in a holiday vacation. I hope you enjoy though. Packing your wardrobe essentials is really necessary! GIG

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a great feature!
    I love those sunglasses by Topshop!

    Hugs N Kisses
    ♥ Heart Bows Makeup ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. hope you have a great time on your vacation! :) packing light is awlays the way to go especially when trips are short! giglove

    ReplyDelete

Comments brightens up my day. Leave and comment and I'll reply back. Remember to check back. :).

Feel free to tweet me any questions if you want a quick reply @yuk_lui :) and follow my blog on Bloglovin.